Saturday, July 30, 2011

In the Spotlight: Sierra Hausthor

Name: Sierra Hausthor

Character: Lady and servant

Why Acting?
Because i LOVE being on stage and being different characters.

How and why did you get involved with Hampshire Shakespeare & this production?
My friend Sahar who is doing it this year got me to do it with her. Thank you Sahar!

Do you have a favorite role from any past productions?
My favorite role was probably plying a bat when i was about four. I really loved running around with bat wings. I also love my role this year in YC.

What is your Favorite Word? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

What is your Least Favorite Word? LOL

What sound or noise do you love? Children laughing.

What sound or noise do you hate? Children crying.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I would love to be a dolphin researcher.

What profession would you not like to do?
Sitting in a cube in an office building.

What is your earliest memory of theater?
When i was about four a was a bat.

Why is Theatre Necessary?
It helps people be themselves. I know a lot of people that only really open up when they are on stage.

Has performing Shakespeare given you any interesting insights into Shakespeare?
It has really showed me that he was wicked awesome to be able to come up with so many great plays.

What’s next for you?
I want to act more and more and more and more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment