Sunday, July 31, 2011

In the Spotlight: Laura Suttenfield

Name: Laura Suttenfield

Character: Paulina

Why Acting?
It's so much fun!

How and why did you get involved with Hampshire Shakespeare & this production?
I did Hampshire Shakespeare a couple years ago and had a great time, and when I saw the fliers up at my school I was in another production that had been going on great, and I decided, Why not?

Do you have a favorite role from any past productions?
Well, I was a crazy fanatical writer in the last show I was in, and I had a lot of fun with the character.

What is your Favorite Word?
Belvidere  (this will change)

What is your Least Favorite Word?
Snigger

What sound or noise do you love?
A nice clean alto or tenor saxophone playing jazz.

What sound or noise do you hate?
A saxophone that's not played well. or nails across a chalkboard. or a fork across a porcelain plate.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Starving writer (kidding) or some kind of scientist.

What profession would you not like to do?
.... Let me think on that.

What is your earliest memory of theater?
When I was Wendy in a Peter Pan play for school in fourth grade.

Why is Theatre Necessary?
Because it's awesome.

Has performing Shakespeare given you any interesting insights into Shakespeare?
He has a twisted sense of humor.

What’s next for you?
More theater! And music! And... yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment